Please hang this announcement at a prominent point in the entrance to this Minyan
‘Love Your Neighbour as Yourself’
‘Protect Yourself Carefully’
Gabai of this Capsule Minyan: ………………
:Participants permitted into this capsule
Health Declaration for each participant of the ‘Capsule Minyan’ of Mevaser Zion
Welcome to the Minyan,
As you enter, please read this announcement carefully. Your participation in this Minyan implies your agreement to the conditions stipulated below.
During the Corona era, you should be aware that a member of the Minyan with symptoms of COVID19 may G-d forbid, infect other members and endanger their lives.
In addition, we are not prepared to endanger those ‘at risk’ for developing severe COVID19 and at this time may not enter the Minyan.
I therefore declare that I do not fall into any of the following ‘at risk’ categories that may endanger me should I Heaven forbid, become infected with the Coronavirus.
|1. Older than 65 years|
|3. Chronic lung disease|
|5. Diabetes Mellitus (Type 1 and 2)|
|6. Heart disease|
|7. High Blood Pressure (Complicated, poorly controlled or new onset. If unsure, ask your physician)|
|8. Obesity with a BMI over 40|
|9. Chronic kidney disease OR on Dialysis|
|10. Immuno-suppression, Cancer Chemotherapy, Corticosteroids, Some biological treatments|
|11. Resident in Old age home or assisted living|
If you are unsure of your health status, please consult with your personal physician prior to entering the Minyan.
To prevent infecting other people in the Minyan, please answer the follow questions regarding your current state of health:
|Have you, in the past two weeks to date, suffered from any of the following symptoms?|
|Fever of 38 degrees Celsius||Yes||No|
|Shortness of breath||Yes||No|
|I declare that I live in a household where:|
|Household member diagnosed/ tested positive for COVID19||Yes||No|
|Household member quarantined due to exposure to COVID19 person||Yes||No|
I hereby declare that all my responses to the questionnaire above are correct and negative, and that I am responsible for my entry into the Capsule Minyan.
I declare I am a registered member of this Capsule Minyan.
My entry into the Minyan serves as a declaration that the above statements are true.
- The Minyan will be situated in an open public place without a roof.
- Participants in the Minyan must be registered in advance and part of a specified Capsule Minyan with a maximum of 15 participants.
The Capsule is a fixed group of people. Its aim is to prevent and minimize Corona-virus infection. Members are forbidden to attend a different Capsule’s Minyan. We will try to keep household members together in a Capsule.
- Members will be between ages 13-65 years, registered for this Capsule, not be ‘at risk’ (see above) and not have COVID19 symptoms (see above).
- A surgical mask will be worn over the members nose and mouth for the entire duration of the service.
- Social distancing of at least two meters must always be kept. A distance of three meters between rows of participants must be kept allowing for the backwards and forward steps during the Amida.
- Should a participant require a chair, this will be brought from his home. The chair may not be given to another participant.
- Personal equipment such as Tefillin, Siddur and a Chumash must be brought for the participant’s use only and may not be given to other participants.
- Food and drink are forbidden in the Capsule.
- A ‘Kiddush’ will not be held in the Capsule Minyan.
- At the end of the Prayer Service, all Capsule members will leave the prayer site and respect Social Distancing.
- If a Sefer Torah is present, a bottle of ‘Alcogel’ will be placed next to it.
- Capsule members may not kiss or touch the Torah, also via Tzitzit or a Book
- The Ba’al Koreh, removes the finger tefillin straps (during the week) and performs hand hygiene.
- The Oleh to the Torah keeps a two-meter distance from the Sefer and Ba’al Koreh during the entire Aliya and does not directly or indirectly kiss or touch the Torah.
- Hagba is performed by the Ba’al Koreh. He places the open Sefer down on the Table, performs Gelila, binds and covers the Sefer Tora by himself.