Corona Guidelines for Mevaser Zion – Personal Responsibility
We are continuing with Shabbat Tefilot in various outside minyanim.
Registration is not required, but places will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
There will be a maximum of 20 people allowed in each Minyan – in Park Hatziporim there will be separate groups of 20 around the park with the Shaliach Tzibur in the middle
The following rules are for your safety and must be adhered to:
- A facemask must be worn over the mouth and nose at all times (No ‘filter’).
- A 2-meter social distance must always be kept.
- Hand hygiene must be performed on joining and leaving the Minyanim.
- Gloves may not be worn.
- It is your personal responsibility not to come to a Minyan if you:
- Have a body temperature of > 38 degrees Celsius.
- Have a cough, cold or shortness of breath.
- Have been exposed to a Coronavirus positive person.
- Are supposed to be in Quarantine.
- Feel unwell
- Misrad Habriut (Israel Ministry of Health) strongly recommends that ‘at risk’ persons do not attend minyanim. If you are uncertain, please consult with your Doctor.
- Each Minyan has a maximum allowable attendance of 20 men and women – in Park Hatziporim there will be separate groups of 20 around the park with the Shaliach Tzibur in the middle. Registration is not required, but places will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please do not bring children below the age of Bar/Bat Mitzva who are not davening and with one of their parents at all times
- The Shul and Hall are closed
- Permitted seating areas will be clearly marked to allow for required social distancing.
- A maximum of 20 people can attend each minyan – in Park Hatziporim there will be separate groups of 20 around the park with the Shaliach Tzibur in the middle
- Personal religious items such as Tallitot, Machzorim, Siddurim and Chumashim must be brought from home and may not be passed onto others in the Tefilla.
- Do not accompany or kiss (directly or indirectly with tzitzit or book) the Sefer Torah.
- After the tefilla leave the Minyanim immediately and do not congregate.
- Do not shake hands, hug or kiss other congregants.
We thank you for your co-operation with these guidelines. It will save lives!